Reimagine the cloud to create the smartest apps
Run microservices on smart devices to dramatically improve the performance and profitability of apps
Benefit from our Services
Reduce the complexity and overhead of deployment.
Develop and manage next generation of applications and solutions.
Join mimik news.
get an understanding of how to work with mimik technology
mimik SaaS library
unlock new and innovative development opportunities
contact mimik experts to help you with solutions based on your unique needs
what is hybrid edgeCloud platform?
at mimik, we’ve developed a platform to build the next generation of hybrid edgeCloud infrastructure. our technology enables any computing device to act as a server, enabling all computing devices to communicate directly at the application layer.
- The platform includes edgeEngine, mimik backend services, and associated microservices. The engine is agnostic to OS, device, networks, cloud and works with existing standard development tools.
- mimik technology runs on any computing platform including Linux, Android, iOS, Mac-OS, Windows, and Raspbian.
- build and deploy cross-domain apps
- enable direct app to app communications locally and across the cloud
- simplify software deployment and maintenance of your enterprise and consumer frontend apps
- leverage edge-optimised SaaS solutions
- improve security through system-wide service to service approach
- expand services to the edge
- host serverless microservices on any computing device
- enable seamless microservice to microservice communications
- leverage existing edge serverless microservices to accelerate development
- transform your frontend apps into serverless microservices
why hybrid edgeCloud platform ?
the first generation of cloud was about hosting siloed apps where users went to the web and got serviced through the cloud. mimik’s disruptive technology decentralizes the cloud by enabling all computing devices to act as servers to increase efficiency, processing power on edge while decreasing latency, cost, and energy usage.
all devices with mimik edgeEngine can discover and communicate regardless of the operating system, network, or location.
the data remains on edge devices unless you want to send it to the central cloud or other edge devices.
edgeEngine provides you with unprecedented control over your applications and the data they contain.
create experiences that are not feasible with the central cloud; with minimal development effort and low hosting costs.
from automotive to automation, all industries benefit from the lightweight architecture of the Hybrid edgeCloud platform.
how does hybrid edgeCloud platform work ?
the platform operates by the formation of mimik cluster nodes (devices) by proximity, network and user-account. nodes in a cluster discover, connect and communicate with other nodes (devices) in that cluster.
as an application level software, the edgeEngine component of the platform and the associated microservices can downloaded and run on many types of computing devices.
nodes can form clusters even with no Internet availability.
nodes can communicate within a cluster even with no Internet availability, and across clusters.
we have a team of experts and a network of industry vertical-specific partners who can help you accelerate your development and digital transformation projects. our range of services spans from consulting on digital transformation strategy and hybrid edgeCloud transition to technical training and edge-based microservices development.