Before you begin
Before you begin working with mimik’s edgeEngine and building microservices. Ensure you have these programs loaded and running on your computer.
3. In the mimik developer console, click Create Project.
1. Login from the developer console and click on Open OAuth Tool under Projects.
Important: This will launch the OAuth Tool you just installed. Make sure edgeEngine is running.
2. Select the edgeEngine project that you have created from previous step.
3. Click “Get edge Access Token” and login again in the prompted session. It is best to “Copy to Clipboard” the edge Access Token. You will need this moving forward.
4. Click Associate Device and edgeEngine should now be authenticated and authorized on your machine.
Important: The OAuth Tool provides you with edge access tokens, which allows you to deploy and run your edge microservices.