Before you begin
Before you begin working with mimik’s edgeEngine and building microservices. Ensure you have these programs loaded and running on your computer.
3. In the mimik developer console, click Create Project.
Important: Before opening the mimik Developer Console (portal or console), make sure you have the following programs running on your computer
1. Open your terminal, install mimik edge CLI tool.
npm install -g @mimik/mimik-edge-cli
2. Login from the developer console and select the edgeEngine project that you have created from previous step.
3. Click “Get ID Token” and copy the ID token you received.
4. On your terminal, run the following command with your ID token (replace <–id token–>) and Copy the edge Access Token you get.
mimik-edge-cli account get-edge-access-token -t <--id token-->
5. From your terminal, run the following command with your edge Access Token (replace <–edge access token–>) and your device will be associated.
mimik-edge-cli account associate -t <--edge access token-->