How to run edgeSDK on Android
The following instructions will walk you through how to run the edgeSDK on an iOS device.
This guide assumes that:
- You have access to a computer.
- You have access to an Android device. *Emulator is not yet supported.
- You need a Google Play Store Account or Google Account.
- You have internet connectivity.
- mimik's edgeSDK is available to be installed through Google Play Store.
- Just search mimik edge service on Google Play Store.
- Click the Install button on the Play Store page.
- Now, just simply follow the prompted instruction to install edgeSDK on your Android Device.
Documentation For Development
After you have successfully installed edgeSDK service on your Android device, please checkout our documentation page to learn how to use the app wrappers to build your Android application with edgeSDK.
Follow this account association guide to link your Developer Account to your edgeSDK. That allows you to discover and make calls to devices that is not limited to your local network.