Integrate edgeEngine to Android - Java
1. Install or update Android Studio to its latest version.
2. Set up your Android device to run your app during development.
Important: edgeEngine is not supported on emulators.
Step 1. Register your project
Important: mimik developer account is required for application registration, platform authorization and microservice deployment.
2. In the mimik developer console, click Create New Project.
3. Enter a Project Name.
4. Upload a logo image if you want to use your own Project Logo.
5. Submit the form with the auto-generated Redirect URI or enter your own.
Important: edgeEngine uses OAuth 2.0 for authentication and a redirect URI is necessary for the process. The standard format of redirect URI is com.<string>://<string>. You can learn more about it here.