edgeSDK for iOS devs
- Install or update Xcode to its latest version.
- Set up your iOS device to run your app during development.
Important: edgeSDK is not supported on emulators.
- Create your mimik developer account here.
- edgeSDK is a library that you need to integrate into your iOS App project. Please learn about and go through the installation instruction.
Hint: For debugging purposes, you might want to download and install edgeSDK on your development computer (macOS) as well.
Step 1. Create an edgeSDK project
- Sign in to mimik developer console.
- In the mimik developer console, click Create Project.
- Enter a Project Name.
- Upload a logo image if you want to use your own Project Logo.
- Submit the form with the auto-generated Redirect URI or enter your own.
Important: edgeSDK uses OAuth 2.0 for authentication and a redirect URI is necessary for the process. The standard format of redirect URI is
com.<string>://<string>. You can learn more about it here.
Step 2. Integrate edgeSDK to your application
mimik provides an edgeSDK iOS Wrapper to help you integrate edgeSDK into your iOS project.
Was this page helpful?