- Create a mimik developer account here.
- Sign in to the mimik developer console.
- In the mimik developer console, click Create Project.
- Enter a Project Name.
- Upload a logo image if you want to use your own Project Logo.
- Submit the form with the auto-generated Redirect URI, or enter your own.
Important: edgeSDK uses OAuth 2.0 for authentication and a redirect URI is necessary for this process. The standard format of a redirect URI is
com.<string>://<string>. You can learn more about it here.
- Login from the developer console and click on Open OAuth Tool under Projects.
Important: This will launch the OAuth Tool you just installed.
- Select the edgeSDK project that you have created from previous step.
- Click Get edge Access Token and login again in the prompted session.
- Click Associate Device and edgeSDK should now be authenticated and authorized on your machine.
Important: The OAuth Tool provides you with edge access tokens, which allows you to deploy and run your edge microservices.
Was this page helpful?